Sky Analyst AOGReturn your aircraft to service in minutes, not days.
Introducing Sky Analyst AOG
Scaled Analytics is pleased to announce the launch of Sky Analyst AOG, an exciting new data analysis service that allows aircraft operators to use their flight data to return their aircraft to service much more quickly than has been possible in the past. The service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and there is no need for any special software or training. It works on PC, Mac, tablets and even most smartphones. Fleet managers can review flight data within minutes of recovering it from the aircraft anywhere in the world, regardless of where the aircraft is, in order to make decisions related to the release of an aircraft, or to plan further maintenance.
FastAs soon as you upload your flight data file, our software processes it in the cloud automatically. Your data will be ready for you or anyone in your organization with authorized access to review within minutes of uploading.
AccurateOur senior staff are experts in flight data analysis, and are experienced in working with flight data from airlines, helicopter operators, military aircraft, business jets and general aviation. We utilize industry standard FRED (Flight Recorder Electronic Documentation) files appropriate for your aircraft to convert your raw flight data into meaningful engineering units.
There is no special software to purchase, no special training courses to take, and no limit to the number of computers or tablets that can use our service. Sky Analyst AOG is priced per flight data file, not by site or user access. We can even provide you with an unlimited annual option if you prefer.
How Does it Work?
- Data is downloaded from the Flight Data Recorder (FDR) or Quick Access Recorder (QAR).
- The user logs into our secure website and opens a new analysis.
- The user then selects the aircraft for which the analysis is being done along with the recently download file, then clicks send.
- After a few minutes, the system will finish processing and show the flights that were detected on the file provided.
- The user can then select the flight(s) in question and view a plot and table of any recorded parameter.
- All or part of the data for the selected flight can be exported to CSV for analysis in any other software such as Microsoft Excel.