Sky Analyst FDM
The modern Flight Data Monitoring solution
Reduce Your FOQA/FDM Costs without Sacrificing Functionality
Sky Analyst FDM is a modern, web-based Flight Data Monitoring service built from the ground up using the Microsoft Azure platform. Unlike traditional FDM software solutions which try to apply cloud technologies to legacy applications, Sky Analyst FDM was developed to take advantage of the security, performance, scalability, and cost advantages customers expect from web based services.
Sky Analyst FDM provides users with the best of both worlds: advanced, powerful and scalable capabilities at costs significantly less than what was previously possible with legacy options.
Because we utilize a modern software system on a true cloud based architecture, our infrastructure costs are significantly reduced compared to legacy systems and services. Those cost savings are passed on to the customer through the most competitive service fees in the industry.
Give us a call or send us an email to find out how we can help you reduce your FOQA/Flight Data Monitoring costs without sacrificing functionality.
Easy to Use
Sky Analyst FDM is built from the ground up with the end user in mind. Our web-based interface is easy to use whether it’s on a PC, Mac or tablet. Users are not overwhelmed with features they will never use, making the interface simple to navigate on any device.
Of course, behind that easy to use interface lies a very powerful analysis engine. But we take care of the technical aspects for you so you only have to worry about providing safe and efficient operations.
As a true cloud based solution, our service is designed to work on all devices including PC, Mac, tablets, and EFBs. And because it is HTML5 based, there are no Java errors or update messages. It just works.
Use Sky Analyst FDM on as many devices as you wish at no additional cost. And we do not strip down functionality when you are working on a mobile device. You can work from a tablet in a hotel room as efficiently as you would on a PC at the office.
- Performs Event Detection (Level 1) and Risk Detection (Level 2) analysis.
- Utilizes airport weather data (METAR) for event severity classification and trending.
- Supports Severity Indices to weight events.
- Allows for monitoring of aircraft maintenance and performance events.
- Allows for monitoring of “Snapshot” parameter values from every flight.
- Utilizes a Worldwide Airport Database.
- Employs a fully automated analysis system.
- Provides for powerful statistical reports. Even from your smart phone.
- Supports the use of our own Business Intelligence capabilities or third party solutions.
- Utilizes a modern, powerful, state of the art event detection engine.
- Works on most modern devices including PC, Mac and tablets and smart phones.
- Requires no software installation (SaaS).
- Allows for the use of the service on an unlimited number of devices.
- Includes flexible service models. Pay only for the level of service you need.
- Ensures data security through the use of the Microsoft Azure infrastructure, which meets some of the world’s most stringent security requirements.
- Remains leading edge and best of breed by employing frequent updates based on user community feedback.
Scaled Analytics provides data analysis solutions for the aviation industry. With a focus on customer service and experience, Scaled Analytics provides flight data analysis and incident investigation as well as FOQA, FDA and FDM consulting services.