Flight Data Analysis and Incident Investigation
Scaled Analytics has significant experience in the use of flight data for investigating aircraft incidents and accidents. Should you have an incident for which you require analysis of aircraft flight data, Scaled Analytics will work with your Safety Officer to interpret the results, identify likely causes, and establish corrective actions in order to reduce the risk of future occurrences.
We can provide as much or as little assistance you require ranging from simple readout and conversion of the raw flight data into engineering units, to complete engineering reports, presentations and flight animations that can be used as training aids or for briefing pilot groups or senior management. Scaled Analytics has significant experience analyzing data from all types of aircraft including:
- Airline/Commercial Transport
- Commercial Helicopter
- Corporate Fixed Wing
- Military Fixed Wing and Helicopter
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV)
- General Aviation Fixed Wing
- Commercial Flight Simulator
- No specialized software or computer hardware to purchase
- No special training requirements
- No highly-specialized data analysis staff required
- Use the service on an “as needed” basis – no minimum purchase requirement and only purchase the level of service you require
- All information is transferred securely and is made available ONLY to authorized personnel
- The customer ALWAYS owns the data. Scaled Analytics will purge all records of the customer data and reports as per the customer’s instructions.