Utilize your flight data to improve safety and efficiency.
We know that as corporate operators you have different Flight Operations Quality Assurance (FOQA) or Flight Data Monitoring (FDM) requirements than airlines. You fly less frequently, you regularly fly to new airports and you have a significantly smaller fleet with a smaller community of pilots.
We also realize that you probably do not have a large department of analysts and flight data experts.
We will help you make sense of your data so you can focus on flying your aircraft.
One of the first comments we receive from business jet operators is that they are too small to benefit from a FOQA program. While it is true that many smaller operators fly relatively infrequently to make statistical data mining a challenge, there are many other advantages to a Corporate FOQA program besides statistical analysis, such as:
- Identifying areas of improvement in SOP’s.
- Monitoring aircraft performance.
- Improving training programs.
- Monitoring maintenance events and troubleshooting aircraft maintenance issues.
- Detecting airport operational issues related to:
- Arrival/departure procedure issues
- Late ATC Clearances
- TCAS Alerts
A common misconception is that a FOQA program is designed to monitor aggregate crew performance, but this is just one of a number of benefits to routinely monitoring your flight data.
Why Scaled Analytics?
Sky Analyst FDM by Scaled Analytics is a modern Flight Data Monitoring service with significant advantages for corporate business jet operators such as:
- 100% cloud-based service. Access your data from most any device, anywhere you have an internet connection with no restrictions or limitations. It is as functional in a hotel room on a tablet as it is in the hangar on a PC.
- Price. We realize you fly less frequently than an airline so we charge less. There are no hidden “Setup” or “Configuration” fees and we can get you up and running quickly.
- No special software to purchase, install, or maintain. Ever.
- On demand reporting engine. Generate professional quality charts as and when you need them. Even from your smart phone.
- On demand data and incident analysis. View any recorded aircraft parameter when you need to. On any device, anywhere in the world.
- Share the data with maintenance to potentially reduce aircraft down time.
- Fully compliant with EASA Flight Data Monitoring/FOQA Requirements.
- Advanced event detection engine. Utilize information from multiple data sources to detect events and identify trends that simply were not possible with older technology.
- Work with the experts. Each of our senior staff have been working with flight data for nearly two decades. We are experienced in FOQA/FDM, Accident/Incident Investigation, Flight Test and aircraft maintenance management.